Okay Class, after seeing Jodi's Facebook page I think you could offer her some advice on what you have learnt about behaving safely, ethically and legally. I messaged her to ask if she would like to see your advice and this is her reply:
Hi guys. Miss told me that ya have sm advice 4 me? She says you might b able 2 help me b safer or somethn? Luv ya!
Jodi Bella Smith xoxoJodi agreed to read this blog tomorrow morning (DATE). You each have until then to leave a comment with one suggestion to improve her safe, legal or ethical practices.
Hi, Jodi I think you should stop friending randoms. If you aren't friends in real life then they might not be who they say they are.
ReplyDeleteStudent A
Well done Student A, this is great advice for Jodi.
DeleteJodi, you need to stop posting such revealing pictures of yourself. you need to protect your digital reputation. what if you future boss sees that, or worse, your mum?
ReplyDeleteStudent B
Fantastic contribution Student B, I can see that you have read the Cybersmart website's article on digital reputations. Maybe you could post a link for Jodi?
DeleteJodi this is the link for the digital reputations stuff. http://www.cybersmart.gov.au/Teens/How%20do%20I%20deal%20with/Digital%20reputation.aspx
DeleteStudent B
Jodi, I think you should make your profile private so that you can choose who sees your information and pictures and stuff.
ReplyDeleteStudent C
That's a great suggestion Student C,
DeleteWould it be ok for Jodi to post all her information if she makes her profile private?
No, Jodi should stop posting all that stuff.
Delete